Friday, June 27, 2008

Confidence and Dignity....Gone!

So, for some of us this website can be a pat on the back..."Oh, I am SO beautiful! I look just like ...." And then there are some of us who had better just skip it. I mean Paul Simon is a great guy....but does anyone want to actually look like Paul Simon?

Someday I am going to forgive Ken Craig for this tragic incident but for now I will be billing him for my therapy. For your convienence we can set up a direct deposit into my bank account....

6 comments:

HomeschoolRulz3 said...

Oh, how funny! I don't think you look like Paul Simon at all (If that helps). Can you sing like him at least?

Rachel said...

WHAT? No girl, absolutely not. You do NOT look like Paul Simon. You are too beautiful.

Duncan said...

I want to know how you are suppose to look like the guy with the beard! Come visit my blog sometime. :)

duncan

K said...

I think maybe I won't be going to that site. I'm afraid of what they might do to me. And Paul Simon - pffff. Can't hold a candle to our lovely MIsty.

Diane Hopkins said...

Hey, keep your confidence and dignity. Your body definitely does NOT look like Paul Simon. I think you are gorgeous!
Diane

islandgirl said...

Oh Misty, I tried that a few years back and got the same thing....looking like a guy, you would think they'd have a place where you put what sex you are, so as not to make such a drastic error!