Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Declaration of Independence


From Sugar. Yep. Would you like an slice of watermelon to chase down the last two months of brownies? Yes sir, I sure would!

I am joining a fine group of ladies in our quest to conquer the cookie. July 4th to August 4th. Make it a month and get a prize. Can anyone say "Swedish Massage"?

If you want to join our fun little group of women on a mission please just hop right on board and let me know...."Hi, my name is ______, and I am a Sugar Addict."

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi, my name is Rachel and I am a sugar addict that has already failed your program and all other SAA programs and you better change the dates of your program or you are going to fail too when you see what I am bringing for dessert to Kristen's tomorrow............it will have fruit in it so technically.......it's healthy?

K said...

I'd rather eat cake, thank you!! And - oh, wait! I DID! I ate RACHEL's cake! So, I'm just not of the level of character for this movement. . .

Chastina said...

Hi, my name is Chastina and I am a sugar addict. Sorry I failed your program today, and yesterday, and the day before. I think I need another sugar fix ;)