Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Good Ship Lollipop

Forget the stupid no sugar wagon! Who's stupid idea was that anyway?? Certainly not mine. I prefer cruises anyway. I just hopped on board the one with a 24 hour dessert bar. They place a box of chocolates on my pillow each night. There are no swimming pools, just dark movie theatres with refillable buttered popcorn, Mr. Pibb, and an unlimited supply of Dots.

Besides, Cold Stone called last night. They were worried about me...thought I had been in an accident or something. The flowers they sent were delicious. Sort of like chocolate ice cream with brownies, caramel, and fudge mixed in.


So, if you are disappointed in me, I DON'T want to hear it. If you really care about me you will send me a triple dipped gourmet apple smothered in two kinds of chocolate, caramel, and rolled in giant chunks of candy bar.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh I care honey I DO care! Problem though....I have the plague so will you do me a favor? Go and buy yourself one and get me one too?

Melissa said...

Let me offer what I have on hand. We have some delicious chocolate "bread" with marshmallows and cookies n'cream ice cream. I think they would go well together!

K said...

BUM!!! BUM!!! Where is all that righteousness that you smacked me with in your own vestibule on the 3rd of JULY???? A month, you said. "I won't touch any," you said.

Fibber!! Hypocrite!!! I have spent the last three weeks wallowing in GUILT because of you.

Fine. Next time we have treats we will not unbend to finish ourselves, I'll bring them to YOU instead of Michelle's boys. Ha! That'll do it.

Rachel said...

Would you please post another blurp because I am tired of looking at that stupid photo and drooling........