Friday, June 13, 2008

Blogs, Babies, and Bunnies...OH MY!

Blogs: Embarrassing admission number one: When I first heard of "Blogging" I said and I quote, "Online journals? How stupid! Nobodies gonna want to do THAT!" Well. It is a good thing I don't play the stock market.

It has also come to my attention that some people drive Mercedes blogs and some people have stuck with the stripped down version of the Ford Tempo. Oh, and blogging has become just another way for me to throw my kids, my house, my baby, and my better judgement under the bus so I can wax philosophical and play comedian. It is okay though, I will just add it to my list under reading good books and watching Seinfeld.


Babies: Ya, had one. 3 months ago. Actually he is an elf. Santa wants him back before Christmas.


And Bunnies: Bunnies....don't have one. However, I have two imaginary friends. It seems that I am always wishing I could walk beside my shelled friend and eventually win the race but find that I throw myself after that stupid long-eared fellow who won't listen to reason and insists on hopping at break neck speed and then collapsing along side the road somewhere unable to go on. I call these spurts of energy my "phases". There's my "running phase", my "vegetarian, vegan, raw phase", my "purify our home and throw out perfectly good DVDs phase" and so on and so forth.


I had better go and look up the word "moderation" again, I keep forgetting what that means....


OH MY, I love my little online journal thingy, what a SMART idea! EVERYONE is going to be doing this in the future!


4 comments:

Rachel said...

That photo is so sweet. I love babies. I love to hold em....and sniff em......and kiss em.......

K said...

Wait a minute - which one of you wrote this? The girly one or the bald one? I know that bunny, by the way. He's tripped me up a number of times.

PMC said...

i can't believe you can't tell who wrote this!!! take a guess!

;)

Olivia Karin Jarrett said...

uh...yeah...i haaaaate that rabbit...they are usually so quiet but this one destroys my peace continually through the day...i hope to see you soon!