
"Blogging", but only because I have been mocked and ridiculed, scorned and laughed at....or really just because I am now feeling out of the technology loop that everyone else seems so fond of. If blogging were the great and spacious building, I guess I would have just bought myself some real estate.
So, get ready everyone, I am going to be your next favorite blogging fool!

8 comments:
Welcome, welcome. Nice to have you on the team.
Hi Misty, welcome aboard. You'll have fun with this!
Welcome to the blogging world! I cant wait for your blogs because I love the e-mails that you send.....your so funny!
Oh, like I'm going to mock. Silly thing. Blogging is NOT the great and s build - it's family turf. By this, we get to know each other in ways that saying hi in the halls just can't do - and the result of THAT, of course, is that we have so much more accurate information to be used for proper mocking.
You're already getting more comments than I do!
And by the way, home schoolers, unless they lean to the Amish, are well advised to stay right on top of tech and all the new stuff. We have to put up with enough smug disdain from normal people - being part of the dark ages wouldn't improve ThAT any.
smiley icon. LOL out loud.
Glad to see you having fun with it. I just started one last month or so and it is fun for the family to see what we are doing.
Teresa Ferrel
Hey Cox's this is Anthony Booth. I hope all is going well for you this summer. I hope to see you on the ice soon.
Well, Misty...it will be nice to keep up with your family. I always feel so far removed from everyone! If you get a chance, come visit us at our blog, thecoxfamilyzoo.blogspot.com
Read ya soon!
Rebecca
Well wonderful! I look forward to keeping in touch with you this way!
Post a Comment