Monday, June 16, 2008

Personal Ad

Let's be friends. Let's be there for each other. Let's be happy. Let's be compatible. I am a 3 month old sweet talker. My mom calls me Chubba Bubba, Nugget, and Lover. I like music from Barney to Chopin. "I enjoy milk, insightful cartoons, and long walks in the playground." I love to lay next to the ones I love, and just relaxing after a long day of growing. However there is a vacancy in my life. I don't have a female companion near my age. If you want to fill that vacancy, I would like to talk to you. I have hardly any hair and big beautiful eyes with long eyelashes and very kissable lips and cheeks. Let my mom know if you are interested!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That is a great post! Very cute and funny. Hello adorable little man. I am hitched but I'd make you a great companion right now as I like to lay on the couch all day and you could snuggle in my arms anyday.....well.....until you needed to eat or got fussy and wiggly and then you'd have to go back to your mum.....:o)

Anonymous said...

Dear Sweet Talker:

My name is Rachel and I haven't yet arrived but your letter touched me. I plan on being your cousin and would love to fill that void for you until your eternal companion shows up. Can we arrange a meeting around Christmas time? If you are interested, contact my mom for a description of me by late October.
Love,
Rachel

PMC said...

That was so cute my dear sister in law! LOVE IT! Thank you!

Me