Thursday, October 1, 2009

Type Me a Compliment...I Mean COMMENT!


I am hopping on the new "Leave a Comment" bandwagon.  If you don't know about it, then you have almost come to the right place.  Almost, but not quite.  The right place is here.  So read that, comment, and then come BACK HERE and comment because if I don't get comments you may be responsible for large quantities of chocolate intake.

I will try to write comment worthy posts.  It is my duty.  Oh blogging...how I love thee.

6 comments:

K said...

Yeah, like I need somebody ragging at me as if I don't comment constantly, fully, personably and faithfully. You realize that we have a very small circle of friends who will put themselves out this way? Rachel, Gin, you, me, Chaz - where are the rest of you, where?????I say!!! We get lonely putting ourselves out here like emotional exhibitionists all the time - hanging like the only leaf on the tree - wondering if there's a party somewhere everybody else has gone to - and here we are, not only with no invite, but pretty publicly still sitting alone.

PMC said...

This is why I have started to respond to the comments left on my blog...it ups the numbers enough to make me feel...less stupid. ;) I do feel like an only leaf. Now I feel bad for me and the tree. Ha.

Gerb said...

This is awesome. Mostly because I feel more popular than I've ever felt in my entire life... but also because I AM more popular than I've ever been in my entire life.

YES!

Rachel said...

Dear Misty,

Consider yourself responded to. :D

Love,
Rachel

K said...

Yep. That's partly why I do it, too. Six comments look better (to me) than three do. But look how many responses you got here. This is actually the No responder you were talking about, huh?

Rob and Marseille said...

Wow...she got 52 comments off of that. I don't like comments from people I don't know (most of my posts are pics of my kids...but at the same time I don't want to go private either.) I like you Misty...but I can't follow through with that challenge...I follow too many people's blogs and I'm a week behind in my 'google reader.'