Sunday, July 13, 2008

CANNON BALL!!!!!


We all know that I declared independence from sugar for the 4th of July. What we didn't know was that the road would be covered in brownie batter.


So, I am ridin' along on my no sugar wagon and all of the sudden I get the urge to sprint over to the edge and start bouncing up and down like you would on a very springy diving board. I knew that if I was goin' down I was gonna go down in style. So, I get a nice high bounce, tuck my knees up to my chest, hold my nose with one hand, throw the other hand up into the air, and scream WAAAHOOOOO!!!! at the top of my lungs. I land in a big gooey pan of cheese cake brownies.


Who knew the edge of a wagon could be so forgiving. It also has a ladder. I am using it to climb BACK ON THE WAGON so as I can ride on through to August. Wish me luck ya'll.


GI-dee-up!

3 comments:

K said...

Oh nice. YOu won't eat our homemade ice cream, but you'll sell out over cheesecake brownie batter? Hmmm. Rethinking Misty . ...

Ain't you glad you're not RS pres?

Rachel said...

EXSCUUUUZA ME? Was there not a life guard on this here wagon thingy? You could have CALLED ME to jump in AFTER YOU cuz I'm good at jumping in HEAD FIRST cuz I'm NICE THAT WAY! Always putting myself before others.....yup, that's me. Rethinking our friend ship though.....rethinkin' reaaaaal hard....wondering what you can do to make it up to me.....so I'll forgive you and make you be my best friend........I dunno......maybe you can think of a solution! :o)

You're so funny. I loved this post. Makes my posts seem real crappy frankly but that is okay. I'm not jealous that you are a better writer than I am. I'm okay with that. Yup! Hunky dorry......Dori? Oh hey, Ya, I saw a boat...it went this way.......

HomeschoolRulz3 said...

I always say if you are going to do something do it right! You did it right!