I have been voyaging across the ocean this summer trying to prove that the earth is indeed round. We have experienced rough seas and strong headwinds along the way but we are now closing in on the horizon. This will be my last regular entry. By my calculations, one week from today, we will have dropped of the edge of the earth.And so we bid you farewell my friends! Our homeschooling year starts next week and I shall be knee deep in language handbooks and literary analysis with little time and energy for summer pleasures.
Keep a weather eye out, I shall return!

6 comments:
Good luck my dear!
Ahoy and avast!! May you rejoice in learning!!!!
Our sails are up and we hope to be afloat soon as well. Summer is to short! See your crew on the Friday voyage.
Farewell my friend! I will still be checking in with you!
Misty, you are like a breath of fresh air. Let's drop off together!
Your kids pictures are delightful. Such cute kids!
Post a Comment