They are extremely hard to photograph. I got this one mid-flight. Beautiful little thing.
Well, since I am here I probably ought to write something interesting. Let's talk about snakes.
Pet's have come and gone in our house. The one and only snake ever admitted was a garter snake named Scales. I have to admit that my aversion to snakes, spiders, and lizards has been cleverly educated out of me. Now, instead of a scream of terror and stomp of the foot, I ask myself, "Gee Whiz, I wonder if that is a Rabid Wolf spider?" I'll even go so far as to carry the eight legged thing out of my house in one piece. Now that's enlightenment. Score one for the boys.

5 comments:
I want MORE FAERIES!!!!!
Well you are a better mom than me, the boys know if any creature I didn't give birth to ends up in the house, it will earn the hard smack of a shoe. The boys have even taken to scouring the house looking for spiders to "save" in their closet....
That is a great shot!
I think my boys could use some lessons...or their mom maybe...they've NEVER scored in that department! Just ask Matthew my snake charmer.
Oh no! Snakes, spiders, lizards even...do not belong in my house. My husband begs..yes my husband, not son..if the "kids" can get this reptile and that reptile. They make me shiver at the thought of them loose in my house. I say.. one point for the girls for going along with it!
Great picture! There's a photographer hiding at your house.
Post a Comment