
When babies throw up you don't have time to turn them AWAY from you. When babies throw up you usually have piles of dirty laundry and only one last piece of clothing to put them in which of course they burn right through by mid-morning and you end up sitting in front of a sliding glass door that has sun shining through it to keep them warm. When babies throw up your plans for the day get thrown up on as well. When babies throw up they cry and cry and make themselves throw up more. When babies throw up you wish it was you and you sit there every moment they get exhaustion induced sleep staring at them and hoping they sleep just a few more moments because they look so peaceful with their rosy cheeks and eyes fluttering.
5 comments:
I hope he gets better fast!
When babies throw up inevitably they throw up on MY last pair of clean clothes so I stand in front of the glass doors in the sunshine scaring the neighbors....
Would help if someone did laundry around here......
Sorry your baby is sick! That IS the pits. No baby! No baby! I said IN the toilet!!
sounds like your weeks has been JUST LIKE my week! Augh! Garrett has been a formula FOUNTAIN for 4 days now. It's never going to end...
Oooohhhuh! I hope everyone is doing better. I am back blogging after not using google for a time. Yours was one of my first to check out again.
Yeah. One time Gin threw up right into G's mouth. Now that was fun.
Listen. Misty. This too shall pass. And I don't mean that literally.
Post a Comment