--While getting dressed for bed on a camping trip (tent camping), he looked around while I was loosely folding his shirt and pants and then says, "..But, where are the drawers?"
--In church after noticing a slight show of emotion from Mom -- "Everybody cries at church."
--After getting out of bed despite a threat that dad would "spank his bum" if he did. He walked downstairs, looks at Mom and says, "Dad said he would spank my bum if I got out of bed." Dad then asks, "Are you ready for me to spank your bum?" He then nods and turns around expectently.
--At grandma and grandpa's he was playing with his cousins and declares after asked why he was crying, "I've got a baby in my head."

5 comments:
Oh, man. What a little weasel. Laughing. Turning around expectantly. I suppose he'd been lying there, weighing the costs, and figured if a spanking was the price of not having to be in bed, it was worth it.
What a crack up!
Terrifying isn't it? When they start out so smart. You know it is only going to get worse. Oh heaven help us!
Hang in there Mist. Know that there is a desperate mom going through what you are going through just a few streets over.
I say going.......I went. I'm starting to come out the other side....and I'm liking it.
Those are so funny! I wish I had recorded every one-liner and humorous twist that my kids said.
I love him! He is such a fun boy!
Post a Comment