So we are standing in line waiting patiently for our turn. We are to be sorted and the anticipation is killing us! Will it be the blue field or the red? The cows in both fields look nice. I really don't care what color the field is for crying out loud, just tell us which one we can go play in!We get close to the front and the guy in charge of sorting tells us to sit on the fence. "Sit there till I tell you to come down!" he says. "It is the wait list for you!" It is something akin to moving from the big waiting room at the doctors to the little waiting room. Not as much room and for as long as you have been waiting you are pretty sure you are going to go stark raving mad from all the DANG waiting.
I might end up looking just like this cow: insane.
DANG fence!!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation!!!

9 comments:
What damn fence? What the heck are you talking about?
I'm also confused. I'd like to know which waiting room you are waiting it. I do hope you get off the fence/out of the waiting room soon.
Well, you managed to say "damn" twice and let a cow accuse another cow of being born out of wedlock - let's see, could this be an expression of frustration and pique? Are we hoping the admissions office isn't sneaking around reading blogs? We better be, after what I told them about the virtues of a potential student -
Now you just dump this last post and get on here and put the face you want SEEN on this blog. Got it?
Now. It's civilized. And humble. Always be humble Uriah. Always. I told Guy about the first two cows, and he laughed to burst a gut. The second one is just as weird and bizarre in its own way. So we're okay. Good child. Good.
Oh my gosh! Are you pregnant!
Then again, I don't know which was more confusing your post or the comments that were left by K.
You crack me up! I wish I had your creativity! Damn isn't a swear word is it? JK. For all the frustration and disappointment involved you are allowed to voice a few choice words now and then. I'll turn my virgin ears away. LOL. Hate to see you move from "paradise".
Okay, thank you everyone for your insightful comments...well, and confused ones too. :) I will post an explanation soon. Sorry....and my dear love..I am SO NOT pregnant :) LOL
Alrighty, I have been not-so-patiently waiting long enough! What is the story? Cheers!
Post a Comment